2 banshees on us 27

Started by foreman1, November 17, 2006, 04:15:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

foreman1

I seen 2 banshees this evening approximately 10 pm on US 27 going south from the Krome ave extension to the frontage rd traveling at over 80 mph's on the road with the lights off.
I was already 20 mph over the speedlimit and these guys were still pullin away from me , fast.

Boy these guys had their girls in the back and the slower one managed to pull off a wheelie from 45mph on up. I really wish they change their ridin habits before they get hurt.
Totatlly wreckless .

NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185

blupits04

dumb people born every day---did they have helmets on?
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

TurboBanshee_kid

Not really, Not sure if you have ridden a banshee before but when you ride it you become one with the bike. I have also ridden my banshee on US 27 and I love it. On friday night's I am out racing the civic's at the sunoco gas station out there, I Love to take ricers money I have made over $3,000 in the month of November racing out there. Ever time a cop comes he chases the car's not me. LOL not that he could get me in the first place.
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

Thrumud

Wow, you're my hero.     :Clap.gif    I think you should take some of that money you've won and put it towards a pre-pay funeral service.  My advice, drive to c&r motorsport, wear a helmet and race your class.  Good luck.
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

TurboBanshee_kid

yeah I know I am alot of peoples hero :groupies.gif I can't help it!!! I Love it when I go out there and  all the black people come up to me and ask if that is a Jamaha Badanshee. Yes they say Jamaha Badanshee LOL. SO FUNNY I just laugh when they say that. then take there money lol. I do were a helmet and a motorcycle jacket to and motorcycle gloves!!

Thanks for the look out Thrumud I will look in to that racing!!! Maybe you should take your 700R out there
I just road one for the first time last weekend Thing pulled hard 1st through 3rd but fell off in 4 th and 5th should of but a 6 speed on it!!! nothing pulls as hard as a banshee top end.
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

svtbolt04

He was making fun of you, idiot.

Keep the racing at the track.  Street racing kills.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

dreth

Quote from: svtbolt04 on November 17, 2006, 07:57:02 AM
He was making fun of you, idiot.

Keep the racing at the track.  Street racing kills.


thats proof of how stupid he is ;)

TurboBanshee_kid

Stupid is as stupid does. Life is like a bow of chocolates. lol ttyl
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

foreman1

Some one asked if they were wearing helmets . The answer is no to all 4 riders and at over 80 mph it might not do much for them.
To anyone who likes to race on this dark road with their lights off at full throttle , either is very young , immature or too dumb to realize the potenetial danger.

I've seen one such wreck first hand were the girl friend was dumped off the back during a wheelie that went too far on that same strecth, I dont want to see another.
Its bad enough we have no were to ride , we dont need this type of report in the news.
NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185

Ride1Rob

Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on November 17, 2006, 05:34:13 AM
yeah I know I am alot of peoples hero :groupies.gif I can't help it!!! I Love it when I go out there and  all the black people come up to me and ask if that is a Jamaha Badanshee. Yes they say Jamaha Badanshee LOL.

I'm black and I don't or have never heard another black pronounce it like that. Maybe everyone down there is as stupid as you are  :-\
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

foreman1

Quote from: Ride1Rob on November 17, 2006, 01:03:21 PM
Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on November 17, 2006, 05:34:13 AM
yeah I know I am alot of peoples hero :groupies.gif I can't help it!!! I Love it when I go out there and  all the black people come up to me and ask if that is a Jamaha Badanshee. Yes they say Jamaha Badanshee LOL.

I'm black and I don't or have never heard another black pronounce it like that. Maybe everyone down there is as stupid as you are  :-\

Rob ,
Dont loose any sleep or get upset over it , luckily ignorance is mostly genetic and isn't contageous.
Brush it off .
NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185

Ride1Rob

Quote from: foreman1 on November 17, 2006, 01:08:53 PM
Quote from: Ride1Rob on November 17, 2006, 01:03:21 PM
Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on November 17, 2006, 05:34:13 AM
yeah I know I am alot of peoples hero :groupies.gif I can't help it!!! I Love it when I go out there and  all the black people come up to me and ask if that is a Jamaha Badanshee. Yes they say Jamaha Badanshee LOL.

I'm black and I don't or have never heard another black pronounce it like that. Maybe everyone down there is as stupid as you are  :-\

Rob ,
Dont loose any sleep or get upset over it , luckily ignorance is mostly genetic and isn't contageous.
Brush it off .

;)
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Loven It

Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on November 17, 2006, 04:36:31 AM
Not really, Not sure if you have ridden a banshee before but when you ride it you become one with the bike. I have also ridden my banshee on US 27 and I love it. On friday night's I am out racing the civic's at the sunoco gas station out there, I Love to take ricers money I have made over $3,000 in the month of November racing out there. Ever time a cop comes he chases the car's not me. LOL not that he could get me in the first place.

Nice real nice - come on a public forum and brag about your illegal activity you are doing. Illegally riding an atv and betting on it. Just because the cop chases the car and not you does not mean that you aren't giving the rest of us a bad name.

Let me guess it would be the cars fault if you get hit too!
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

MPTonyT

#13
QuoteNot really, Not sure if you have ridden a banshee before but when you ride it you become one with the bike. I have also ridden my banshee on US 27 and I love it. On friday night's I am out racing the civic's at the sunoco gas station out there, I Love to take ricers money I have made over $3,000 in the month of November racing out there. Ever time a cop comes he chases the car's not me. LOL not that he could get me in the first place.

i hope i catch you out there. my jurisdiction or not ill hem you up, put you in the back of the car and prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law. i have some buddies out there in that neck of the woods. ill inform them of the wreckless activities your involved in and let him know your bragging. well see how a couple nights in jail with bubba and your quad being impounded feels to ya.
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R

backinsaddle

I say ban him...we don't need people like that on this website

Ride1Rob

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

MPTonyT

2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R

xr100racer

when you do illegal stuff at least be smart enough not to tell a whole bunch of people where your doing it at, when your doing it, and who you are. i think theres a couple cops on this web site

94Hardbody4x4

Quote from: xr100racer on November 17, 2006, 05:54:53 PM
when you do illegal stuff at least be smart enough not to tell a whole bunch of people where your doing it at, when your doing it, and who you are. i think theres a couple cops on this web site

Sounds familiar? Just messin with ya

I can't say I've never ridden illegially on roads, it happens sometimes whether going from one trail to the other or whatever, but at least keep it on the DL unless your wanting to get arrested and fined.

And that does make everyone else on quads look bad when one gets caught doing something stupid. I know sh!t happends, but why not race ona  track against equal competition? What good does it do you to race a slow ass Honda and beat it everytime. Doesn't sound like fun to me.

Get a Hiabusa and die legally.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

xr100racer

What good does it do you to race a slow ass Honda and beat it everytime. Doesn't sound like fun to me?

its fun if hes making money doing it, but yeah its irresposible

686RAPTOR

TO TURBO BANSHEE KID MY BIKE IS FASTER THAN YOURS IN REVERSE. I GOT A REAL BANSHEE FOR YOU TO RACE SLOW POKE,  GET BACK AT ME IF YOU THINK YOUR FAST AND BRING THOSE THREE G'S YOU MADE SO I CAN GET THEM OR JUST BUY YOURSELF A REAL BIKE WITH THAT MONEY.

Dr.Dirt

I think someone should sue the public school system where he lives.  

xr100racer

i want to see that race. dont talk so aggresivly 686 you might scare him off

YELLOW RR

I see those same idiots riding on krome ave, on my way to countyline mx. I'm just waiting to hear about one of them getting hit head on by a semi. They like to ride 60-70 mph on the street? >>I guess their Skills arent up to par yet to take it to the track?? :P
2007 LTR450

Quad32x

Holy cow is that kid stupid ! :o

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32